| THE HISTORY OF CIRCUS
The largest circus exhibition of Skandinavia!
4, 1768, was the date given the world's first circus performance in
London. This exhibition is a tribute to the circus's 250 years of
history, where you can learn more about this enchanting world in a fun
and educational way.
- Barrel organ.
- The world's largest bike.
- The world's smallest bike.
- Miniature Circus with tents and wagons.
- Two roll-ups about the history of the circus.
- Five pieces (70cm x 100cm) with pictures and
instructions on how to learn different acts as well as stories about
different circus acts and artists.
- Wall (2x2 meters) with classic hand-painted circus
- Five mannequins with costumes representing white
clown, circus director, circus princess, acrobat and fakir with bed of
nails (which visitors can try to lie on).
- Popcorn and cotton candy machine for anyone who wants
to taste real circus.
- Red circus curtain.
- Spotlights for decorative lighting.
- There are also different kinds of circus supplies for
those who want to try hanging, hanging in the trapeze , walking on a
rolling globe, cycling unicycle or juggling.
It is also possible to rent circus intrigues supplies,
stage clothes, posters, barrel organ, popcorn and cotton candy machines
for theater, movies, events, fairs, workshops or parties.